Location : 265 kms from New Delhi, 55 kms from Jolly Grant (Dehradun) .....
Star Rating :Heritage
Total Rooms : 76 Rooms
Facilities :Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, Excursions, Foot Bath, Heated Lap Pool, Indoor and Outdoor Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna.....
The 21,000 square foot spa offers an extensive menu of over 79 body and beauty treatments, integrating the traditional Indian systems of Ayurveda with the more contemporary Western spa approach. The spa experience strives to achieve the ultimate harmony between the physical and the mental realms of the individual.
With unique focuses on the traditional Indian sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda, Ananda Spa creates the skillful synthesis between age-old therapies and modern spa technology. The personalized therapy and activities programs is designed to meet individual needs and health goals - de-stress, detoxification and cleansing, deep relaxation, anti-aging, weight and inch loss, while also offering guidance in the areas of nutrition and exercise.
Description of Ananda
20 treatment rooms with specialised areas for Ayurveda, Oriental and European systems of holistic health, a team of qualified nutritionists, Western and Ayurvedic physicians, spa therapists with knowledge of ancient Indian sciences and modern western treatments - all gently guide you towards a better lifestyle.
Ananda Spa also houses the only 'Aveda' Beauty Institute in India, an international beauty line now part of Estee Lauder. With extensive recreational facilities as the outdoor lap pool; the 16-station life-cycle gymnasium; Squash court; 6 hole golf course; opportunities for outdoor adventure activities like rafting, trekking, wildlife safari and the art and culture programs, the spa rests on the multiple pillars of physical, mental and emotional well being.
At Ananda-In the Himalayas, the calming integration of lush greenery, fresh mountain air, Himalayan spring water, the luxurious therapy rooms overlooking the holy River Ganges and the mystifying Himalayas, provides the ideal environment for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul.
Location of Ananda, Rishikesh
265 kms from New Delhi, 55 kms from Jolly Grant (Dehradun) Airport, 45 kms from Haridwar Railway Station, 25 kms from Shivpuri river rafting camps on the Ganges.
Facilities in Ananda Rishikesh
The preferred destination for the discerning traveller, Ananda offers 70 deluxe rooms and 5 suites, each with unparalleled views of the river Ganges, the town of Rishikesh or the Palace. Adhering to the concept of holistic health and well-being, is the tempting cuisine at the Restaurant, carefully prepared to rejuvenate, revitalise and renew you.
The gastronomic experience at the Restaurant offers a delectable Spa Cuisine menu, in addition to an unbeatable fare of India, European, Oriental and World cuisine.The menu highlights the philosophy of better living, by providing food enriched with the vivid flavour of organic vegetables and herbs. The Restaurant is built in a grove of old Sal trees, overlooking the valley of Rishikesh, thereby enhancing your sensual journey.
Amenities in Ananda Rishikesh
Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, Excursions, Foot Bath, Heated Lap Pool, Indoor and Outdoor Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy.
Accomodation of Ananda Rishikesh
76 Rooms, The rooms at Ananda are infused with natural Himalayan light, designed to imbibe the feel of the mountains. Built on a mountain ridge, the guest rooms offer breathtaking view of the valley and the city of Rishikesh or the Palace. The rooms have been designed in a minimalist and holistic fashion with wooden floors offset by essential furniture, walk- in closet and well-lit marble bathrooms with sunken bathtub facing bay windows offering exquisite views. One of the main features of the rooms is the independent patio balcony with breath taking view of the Himalayas, where one can relax or even practice Yoga.
Luxury Suites, each with an area of approximately 175 square metres, additionally have separate living room cum dining room, private open-air terrace with sit out, separate butler pantry, private Massage bed and bathrooms overlooking the Taj Mahal.
An array of outdoor adventure activities and thrilling explorations into the Himalayas, Ganges and surrounding National Parks thrills you as you explore the unbridled wilderness through wind, water and trekking encounters. Experience the elements as you discover the thrilling powers of the waters, winds and terrain.
Ananda Adventure is the perfect foil to a day filled with relaxing treatments at the spa. While the spa experience is designed to calm your nerves, the adventure explorations are geared to set your adrenaline flowing.Choose from a wide range of activities that range from the sublime to the absolute daring, and become one with the pristine powers of Nature.
Meditation at Ananda Rishikesh
Ananda - Rishikesh, Spa Hotels & Resorts in IndiaGautam Jain, a disciple of Swami Parthasarathy shares his thoughts on holistic lifestyle, stress management and maintenance of optimum health. Gautam ji completed a brilliant academic career in the United States. He has received numerous awards and scholarships including the Albert Bell prize for Academic excellence and the Charles Dana Foundation award for outstanding contribution to college life. He has completed a decade of full time study and research of Vedanta. Having dedicated his life to further research and propagation, he actively propagates the knowledge through public discourses and seminars.
Cuisine at Ananda Rishikesh
Food is an integral part of rejuvenation and forms a quintessential element of Ananda philosophy. The spa's basic guiding principle says - A spa should not necessarily be looked at as a place to diet and lose weight but should instead be a 'Way of Life'.
Our approach and philosophy on spa-food is a healthier alternative to regular meals consumed while on leisure travel without having to go hungry. The basic foundation is: low-calorie, high nutrition meals, exotically flavoured and aesthetic in presentation for the guest to fully enjoy. Each menu has been devised by crea.
Ananda is an award-winning luxury destination spa resort in India situated at the Himalayan foothills in Northern India. Ananda, one of the best luxury ayurvedic spa retreats in India, integrates traditional Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedanta with international wellness experiences, fitness and healthy organic cuisine to restore balance and harmonize energy.
An expansive spa spread across 25000 sq. ft. with its 24 treatment rooms, state of the art gymnasium, outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool and luxurious hydrotherapy facilities is the centre of attention at Ananda. The spa featuring more than 80 body and beauty experiences integrates traditional Indian wellness practices of Ayurveda and Yoga with the best of international wellness experiences at the best destination spa in India. The personalized therapy and activities program are designed to meet individual needs and health goals – de-stress, detoxification and cleansing, deep relaxation, anti-ageing, weight & inch loss, while also offering guidance in the areas of nutrition and active fitness. A team of qualified nutritionists, Western & Ayurvedic physicians, spa therapists, Yoga and Fitness experts all gently guide towards a better lifestyle at this Himalayan spa and wellness retreat.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain