Golden Palm Spa Resort, Bangalore
Location : Star Rating :5 Star
Total Rooms : 152 Rooms
Amenities :Meeting, conference and banqueting facilities, outdoor swimming pool .....
Golden Palms Spa and Resort has been designed in the Mediterranean style. The resort offers 132 well-appointed Deluxe and Superior rooms, which feature a large balcony or terrace with garden views. The resort has generously sized rooms that are replete with several modern facilities. The guests at Golden Palms Spa and Resort can choose from six superb food and beverage outlets, including three restaurants offering scrumptious local and exotic cuisine in addition to two bars and a cafe for refreshment and relaxation.
Description Of Golden Palm Resort, Bangalore
Golden Palms Spa and Resort offers the traveller to Bangalore hospitality in the highest traditions of India. A welcome as warm as this ancient land will enfold you as soon as you step through the doors of Golden Palms Spa and Resort. At Golden Palms Spa and Resort be prepared for themed suites, superb banqueting and conference facilities that reflect the majesty of India's kingdoms of old, conferences and meetings can now be held in a world of sumptuous luxury once enjoyed solely by Maharajas, Moghuls and Viceroys.
Location of Golden Palm Resort, Bangalore
Located in Bangalore, the garden city and IT capital of India is set amidst 14 acres of lush gardens in secluded countryside.
Facilities at Golden Palm Resort, Bangalore
Television with satellite programs, direct dial telephone with PC data port, Mini-bar, Coffee and tea making facilities, Shaver outlet in bathroom at 220 volts, Luxuriously fitted bathroom with shower stall, Fire protection - sprinkler and smoke detector and room for wheelchair access.
Amenities at Golden Palm Resort, Bangalore
Meeting, conference and banqueting facilities, outdoor swimming pool, clay surface tennis courts, squash courts, jogging track, snooker, billiards, American pool tables, Children's Nursery / Playroom.
Amenities at Golden Palm Resort, Bangalore
Total no of Rooms : 148, King Rooms : 108, King Suites : 14, Twin Rooms : 24, Presidential Suites : 2.
Recreation Facilities at Golden Palm Resort, Bangalore
Extensive Health and Fitness Centre featuring State - of - the - art gym with 'Technogym' equipment and 'Cardiotheatre' with additional 'ladies only' gym, Aerobic studio with trainers, Sauna and stream rooms, jacuzzi, Turkish Hamams, Vichy shower and a variety of water based relaxation treatments, Oriental Ayurvedic and Swedish therapeutic massage; relaxation treatments in the privacy of a suite, Outdoor swimming pool ( 130 m length ), Two outdoor, clay surface tennis courts, Two squash courts, Jogging Track, Snooker, Billiards and American pools tables.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012