Location :20 kms from Airport. 12 kms from Railway Station. Star Rating :Heritage Hotel
Total Rooms : 71 Rooms
Amenities :Business Centre, Conference facilites, Beauty Parlour, Shopping Arcade.....
Reminiscent of a princely fortress, the Oberoi Rajvilas revives the gracious lifestyles of the legendary Rajput princes. The resort is situated in 32 acres of beautiful gardens and reflection pools. This elegant oasis of opulence reflects Indian craftmanship. There is a large lotus-filled pond with a 250-year-old Hindu temple in the centre. Rich in architecture, with fine cuisine and impeccable service, the Oberoi Rajvilas has consistently been rated among the best in the world.
Description Of Rajvilas
Set in a princely oasis of thirty-two acres of beautiful gardens, pools and exotic fountains right in the heart of Rajasthan, The Oberoi Rajvilas must be the perfect way to experience the palatial treasures of Jaipur. Thirty minutes by car from Jaipur Airport and just 8 kilometres from the famous 'Pink City', Rajvilas is a palace in itself with decorated arches, colonnades, pillars, heavenly reflective pools, cool beautiful interiors and tented ceilings hung with silk.
At Rajvilas one can relive the gracious lifestyle of India's legendary Princes in incomparably elegant surroundings, and yet enjoy all the modern comforts of the 21st century and the very best of Western and Oriental therapies in the fabulous spa. Superb attention to detail, warm, effortless service, the beauty of harmonious spaces and exquisite buildings all combine to produce a tranquil and romantic experience. Guests find that there is something magical about Rajvilas.
Location of Raj Vilas, Jaipur
10 Kms from Kottayam. 78 kms from Cochin.
The resort is a 30-minute drive from Jaipur Airport. Flights can be arranged from Palam Airport, New Delhi to Jaipur Airport (flight time is approximately 35 minutes). Flights from Sahar Airport, Mumbai take 90 minutes.
Facilities at Raj Vilas, Jaipur
The resort has a magnificent heated swimming pool, jogging track, five-hole pitch and putting green and two tennis courts. Elephant rides and safaris can easily be arranged. A beautifully restored old Rajasthani mansion houses the exclusive Spa at the Oberoi Rajvilas. Surrounded by tranquil gardens that look like they have been reproduced from an Indian painting, the Spa features therapy suites, steam rooms, saunas as well as plunge pools. The treatments at the Spa range from Ayurveda to aromatherapy. An early morning session of yoga in the gardens is the best way to begin the day at this exceptional resort.
Amenities at Raj Vilas, Jaipur
Business Centre, Conference facilites, Beauty Parlour, Shopping Arcade, Health Club, Shopping Arcade, Swimming Pool, Tennis.
Accomodation at Raj Vilas, Jaipur
The hotel is located in 32 acres of lush gardens and water bodies. It has deluxe rooms, air-conditioned luxury tents and villas with private swimming pools.
Deluxe rooms have an area of 42 sq meters; luxury tents with outdoor decks have an area of 45 sq meters and villas with their private 40 ft swimming pools, outdoor dining pavilions and gardens each occupy an area of 355 sq metres has a 60 ft swimming pool, 2 bedrooms, a private sauna and living and dining rooms.
Rooms and villas with their own swimming pools are arranged in clusters around private courtyards in a traditional Rajasthani setting. All rooms have four-poster beds and sunken marble baths that overlook private walled gardens.
The Surya Mahal restaurant, with sculpted sandstone pillars, arches and handcrafted brass doors, offers Indian and continental cuisine, complemented by a selection of tempting fusion cuisine. There is also an option for alfresco dining, to the accompaniment of both classical Indian music and traditional Rajasthani folk dances in the courtyard outside the restaurant. Or enjoy some privacy by dining in the intimacy of your own room.
The Oberoi Rajvilas is only eight kilometres from the magical pink city of Jaipur, with its many forts and palaces. Pink houses with latticed windows line the streets. The city has several beautiful buildings including the Amber Fort, the enchanting Hawa Mahal and the City Palace, which is guarded by stone elephants. The Nahargarh Fort has splendid views of the city of Jaipur. There are excursions to many other wonderful sites. Local bazaars and markets display a dazzling variety of traditional arts and handicrafts, as well as jewellery and gems. Jaipur is famous for its exquisite blue pottery, block-printed textiles, carpets and marble. Fabulous gems, both antique and contemporary, can be purchased at the hotel or in Jaipur.
Our spa is located in an 18th century haveli (mansion), restored to ancient splendour with authentic, pink Jaipuri lime plaster walls and decorated with vegetable dye frescoes, white marble and red sandstone floor tiles. Treatments include the very best in Ayurvedic and Western beauty therapies.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain