Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
Location :90 kms. from Cochin International Airport..... Star Rating :5 Star
Total Rooms : 52 Villas
Climate :Min 28 C , Max 33
Best Season :October to May
Cusine :Ethnic and international( buffet ).
Marari originates from " Mararikulam ", one of the local fishing villages, where life still goes on much as it did a hundred years ago, with the men going out to sea each day to earn a living bringing in the daily catch. Completely new to the holiday maker. Marari offers endless miles of superb sand beaches backed by swaying palms, virgin territory where you can experience the local charm and traditional Kerala Hospitality at its best. Not that you need to spend the whole of your holiday in seclusion, you couldn't be in a better location for exploring the marvellous backwaters, where the tranquility, the stunning scenery and the feeling of being transported back in time, make it a superbly relaxing and inspiring experience. For a more upbeat day, a visit to Cochin is a must. Being one of the most important trade centres on the " Spice Coast " this is the place to do a spot of shopping and who knows you could actually find a genuine antique in one of the many shops in Jew Town. After an active day of shopping, back to Marari simply sit and relax, watch the sun go down over the horizon and get ready for a leisurely dinner at the resort. After dinner you can rediscover the art of conversation with your fellow holidaymakers. have a relaxing drink at the bat or just enjoy a quite moment on your veranda reflecting on the day's events. Until now Marari has been one of India's best kept secrets.
We have a feeling it won't stay a secret for long, so try it now and be one of the first to experience undiscovered Kerala!
Description Of Marari Beach
In a superb location set in 25 acres of Coconut Palm groves leading down to the vast expanse of beach. The Marari Beach is a Brand New Hotel built in the style of an traditional fishing village with thatched villas that have been designed to be in keeping with the local village style. The 400 sq.ft spacious villas are all air-conditioned with twin or double beds, mini bar, coffee making facilities and delightfully furnished veranda with ceiling fan. The bathrooms are spacious and modern, built in traditional Kerala style with an open-air courtyard, complete with a banana or Pappaya tree .
Location of Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
90 kms. from Cochin International Airport. 60kms from Cochin City. 15Kms. from Coconut Lagoon. 12 Kms from Alleppey. 160Kms from Trivandrum.
Getting There: Direct ferry from Casino Hotel, Cochin. Also travel half-way by road and take the ferry from Puthenangadi jetty or Kumarakom.
Climate: Min 28 C , Max 33 C.
Beat Season: October to May.
Things to do: Ayurvedic Massage, yoga and meditation, swimming.
Facilities at Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
Villa with a small private garden area with modern amenities, Swimming pool, Bar & Resaurant, Amphitheatre where cultural shows are performed, The "beach-shack" set amongst the Coconut Palm fronting the beach serves delicious fish and sea food, Ayurveda Centre, Beach Volleyball "court", Bicycles to discover the neighbourhood.
52 Villas. Each villa also has a small private garden area. The deluxe villas which has the same facilities plus a separate sitting area which can accommodate an extra two persons, are situated in it's own ground with its own private swimming pool. There is a large swimming pool with sun terrace near the main buffet restaurant, bar and an amphitheatre where cultural shows are performed. The " beach-shack" set amongst the Coconut Palm fronting the beach serves delicious fish and sea food.
The resort has its own Ayurveda Centre headed by the resident Ayurveda Doctor and a team of dedicated men and women masseuirs and therapists. Beach Cots and Cozy Hammoks have been evenly distributed in the grove. The Beach Volleyball " court " will be a fun place to have a friendly match and for the more adventurous, bicycles are available at the reception to discover the neighbourhood. At the newest addition to the Casion Group of Hotels, the facilities and services are of the highest standard and we are sure it's going to be a popular choice with the more discerning traveller who is looking for something a little special in a natural and exotic location.
Recreation Activities at Marari Beach Resort, Mararikulam
There is a large swimming pool with sun terrace near the main buffet restaurant, bar and an amphitheatre where cultural shows are performed. Beach Cots and Cozy Hammoks have been evenly distributed in the grove. The Beach Volleyball "court" will be a fun place to have a friendly match and for the more adventurous, bicycles are available at the reception to discover the neighbourhood.
The sea-side village experience set on 30 acres with coconut groves, lily ponds, fruit trees and a large organic farm.
Our seaside resort, Marari beach in Mararikulam, is a tribute to the fisherfolk of this region who populate it's spirit in obvious and subtle ways. Our guest cottages echo their dwellings in style and character while our cuisine reflects the culinary subtleties of these people whose sensibilities and culture have been influenced by the charms and challenges of the oceans.
The Ayurvedic centre has qualified doctors you can consult, and they'll be happy to introduce you to this ancient form of no-side-effects medicine. What's more, therer's a full range of treatments and traditional Kerala massages on offer. A great way to start your Marari day (or for that matter, finish it).
Individual massages and oil baths includes massage, oil baths, yoga, meditation and a diet suitable for each individual’s constitution. Irrespective of the length of your stay, an authentic Ayurveda therapy program consists of three different stages that build upon each other: It all starts with activating the metabolism, followed by purification and detoxification and completed with regenerative days. The last stage activates the immune system and strengthens the body for the time after. Many Ayurveda fans report long-lasting positive effects after their treatment.
Ayurveda, the Science of Life, is almost as old as the Indian civilisation. It's holistic approach, the efficacy of its therapies and the absence of distressing side affects are some of its more salient features. Throughout the world there is a rising awareness of the benefits of natual health systems. Health in the ayurvedic view represents the Harmony of body, mind and soul. It's pharmacopia is nature herself and its diagnostic and curative tools have been derived from the invaluable legacy of insights, experience and knowledge bequeathed to posterity by its great masters. It is based on natural principles that inform and animate human life. The Marari Beach Resort offers the following therapies at it's Ayurvedic Centre under the guidance of an expert " vaidyan " ( physician ) whom you may consult for a fuller understanding of symptoms and appropriate treatment. It is well equipped with a dispensary and qualified resident staff.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain