Location :26 kms from the airport, located on the banks of the Lake Pichola. Star Rating :
Total Rooms : 91 Rooms
Amenities : Restaurant, World-class Spa, Swimming Pools, Bar, Private Helipad.....
Located on the famous Pichola Lake, has been designed as a traditional Rajasthani Palace. The resort is set in thirty acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, decorative fountains and pavilions, giving it a genuine Rajasthani ambiance. Many of the guest rooms have uninterrupted views of the Pichola Lake and City Palace. Udaivilas offers the same standards of luxury, service and comfort, guests have come to expect at Rajvilas, Jaipur and Amarvilas, Agra. The hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the fabled city of Udaipur, renowned for its palaces, lakes and colourful bazaars.
Description Of Udayvilas, Udaipur
Hotel Udaivilas is located on the banks of Lake Pichola and is a 40 minute-drive from Udaipur's Dabok airport. The Oberoi Group's new Luxury Resort and Spa encompasses 30 acres of manicured gardens and courtyards. Designed as a Mewari palace, the resort recreates the luxurious ambience of a royal residence, complete with decorative water bodies and carved stone pillars.
The Spa Menu includes holistic non-clinical treatments ranging from ancient Ayurveda to aromatherapy. The resort adjoins a 20-acre wildlife conservatory which houses Indian spotted deer, wild boar and peacocks.
Location of Udaivilas, Udaipur
26 kms from the airport, located on the banks of the Lake Pichola.
Facilities at Udaivilas, Udaipur
Room Service H/C Running water, Telephone, TV, Private butler service, In-house laundry and dry cleaning, Complimentary fruit and flowers, mineral water and newspapers, 24 hour in-room dining.
Amenities at Udaivilas, Udaipur
Restaurant, World-class Spa, Swimming Pools, Bar, Private Helipad, Ayurvedic Center, Tennis Court, Doctor on Call, Money Exchange, Safe Deposit, Credit Cards, Jogging Track.
At the first level are sixty-three richly appointed deluxe rooms, all with private walled courtyards, complete with silken parasols, table and chairs. Inlaid furniture, Rajput inspired decoration and marble bathrooms help to create a luxurious haven for our guests.
Nineteen superior deluxe rooms open onto the beautiful semi-private moated pool that meanders past the terraces. From here guests overlook either Lake Pichola or the wildlife sanctuary at the rear of the hotel.
Higher up, the Luxury Suites, Great Mogul, Orloff and Regent, each 1,150 sq ft, have private infinity pools and tented dining pavilions. These suites have an unrivalled view of the City Palace horizon - and a telescope! Here you will enjoy the privilege of private staff - your very own butler.
The jewel in the Udaipur crown is the Kohinoor Suite, 2,650 square feet of palatial comfort. With its fountained courtyards, massive private pool, sitting room with real fireplaces, and master suite with its own wooden sauna it is fit for Royalty.
Udaivilas has two restaurants, Suryamahal and Udaimahal, the speciality Indian Restaurant. Executive Chef Jean Christophe Basseau aims to satisfy every palate with the very best of International and Indian cuisine. The informal 30s style Suryamahal is open all day. The menu here is a fusion of light Western, Mediterranean and Thai style dishes. Chandni, the courtyard for open air dining, hosts evenings of traditional Indian music and dance. At Udaimahal, guests dine by candlelight on a rich variety of traditional, Rajasthani and North Indian fare in regal surroundings.
It is also possible to lunch around the main swimming pool or in the Spa Courtyard. Or there's the option of ordering round the clock from the privacy of your room, suite or private dining pavilion. More adventurous guests can take a picnic lunch basket onto a private gondola. Or even, most decadent of all, take a party of friends to cocktails or dinner on the Bhagwanti Royal Barge, floating to the islands across Lake Pichola. You will eat like a Maharana. The Udaivilas chefs trained directly under the few chefs to royalty that exist in Rajasthan today. The cosy bar offers a fine selection of wines, spirits and cigars.
The Oberoi Spa offers a wide range of signature Oberoi, Eastern and Western massage treatments that will relax, revitalise and rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit.Guests can experience restored wellness with Ayurveda, or select one of our carefully designed beauty therapies for skin nourishment and radiance.
The spa at The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur is crowned by a day sky dome, lit by a spectacular chandelier and caressed by the gentle sound of water cascading over a white marble fountain. The Oberoi Spa offers a wide range of signature Oberoi, Eastern and Western massage treatments that will relax, revitalize and rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. Guests can experience restored wellness with Ayurveda, or select one of our carefully designed beauty therapies for skin nourishment and radiance. The spa also has a temperature controlled, outdoor swimming pool for adults only. The professionally run non-clinical Spa has private therapy suites. An oasis of tranquility, a sanctuary where you can balance mind, body and soul. A selection of treatments ranging from Ayurveda to aromatherapy.The Oberoi Banyan Tree Spa resembles a miniature-domed palace painted to evoke heaven. From its large airy treatment suites, guests can gaze across the pool through a cusped arch to the lake beyond.
Opportunities for swimming - or just floating - abound here. Either in your own private pool or in one of two striking swimming pools, beautifully tiled and terraced. Both are heated in winter. The state of the art gym is fully equipped to burn off any excess calories that might have come on board. The prevailing mood, however, tends towards the more passive delights of a deep massage.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain