Sukh Vilas Resort & Spa, Chandigarh
Location : Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort & Spa, is located at the foothills of the outer Himalayas. It is located thirty minutes from Chandigarh city centre and forty five minutes from Chandigarh airport. 2 hours drive from Delhi....
Star Rating : 5 Star Hotel
Total Rooms : 60 spacious villas, rooms and tents
Facilities : Air conditioning, Barber & beauty salon, Business Centre, Computer Games........
About Sukh Vilas Resort & Spa
The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort & Spa, Siswan Forest Range is a resort in New Chandigarh, surrounded by over 8,000 acres of protected natural forest at the foothills of the outer Himalayas. It is located thirty minutes from Chandigarh city centre and forty five minutes from Chandigarh airport.
Harmonising traditional elements of Indian architecture, aesthetically landscaped gardens and beautiful water features, the resort has been designed so that guests can enjoy verdant views from every aspect.
Description of Oberoi Sukhvilas, Chandigarh
A totally new and unique luxury resort near Chandigarh, The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort & Spa is surrounded by over 8,000 acres of protected, natural forest.Experience massage therapies, Ayurveda, hydrotherapy, Turkish hammam scrubs and a Roman tepidarium. Relax and unwind in accommodation that harmonises traditional Indian architecture and chic, modern design elements.
Location of Oberoi Sukhvilas, Chandigarh
Nestled in Chandigarh is known for its proximity to major tourist hill stations like Shimla, Manali. The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort and Spa is located at a distance of 29.7km away from Chandigarh Airport, 24.7km away from Chandigarh Railway Station and there are several buses and local vehicles that connects to the various parts of the city.
Spread across an area of 12,000 square feet, the Oberoi Spa is an aesthetically appealing, light-filled space right next the preserved forest. Embellished with water, glass and fire features, the spa provides a relaxing environment where guests can experience signature Oberoi massage therapies and Ayurveda. Other therapies offered at the spa include infrared sauna, steam, hydrotherapy and Turkish hammam. All kinds of luxurious and modern facilities are offered at the Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort and Spa.
Valet Parking, Indoor Swimming Pool, Bar, Ballroom, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Body treatments, Turkish/Steam Bath Indoor Swimming Pool Swimming Pool Valet, Parking Bakery Café Restaurant Bar Airport Shuttle (surcharge)Body treatments Hot Tub Massage Sauna Spa Steam bath Ballroom Banquet facilities Business services Conference Facilities Baby cot Babysitting/Child Services Board Room Business Center Wifi (Paid).
The luxury resort features 60 spacious villas, rooms and tents offering forest views amidst soft, natural light. All accommodation options have handcrafted design features, and come equipped with modern technologies. Luxury tents and villas offer temperature-controlled, private pools. Accommodation has been divided into several categories, i.e, Kohinoor Villa, Luxury Villa with Private Pool, Royal Forest Tent with Private Pool, Royal Tents and Premier Rooms. Equipped with all modern conveniences, the design has been inspired by Mughal and Rajput architecture.
Guests can enjoy a luxury dining experience by indulging in their favorite delicacies at the all-day multi-cuisine restaurant. It offers live traditional music and indoor plus all fresco seating. Guests can also unwind at the bar and enjoy a wide selection of beverages.
Sukh is a Sanskrit word that means 'good space' and upavasa: 'to be near oneself'. When there is good space within and without, one naturally experiences wellness and happiness, and upavasa becomes the most beautiful space to be in. By spending time in upavasa at The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort & Spa, guests can attain an abundance of sukh that will stay with them long after they leave the resort. The 1 to 21 day wellness and relaxation programs have been specially curated to help each individual rediscover their inner sukh at The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort & Spa. The 14 or 21 day Ayurvedic programs for weight management, which include daily consultations with the resident Ayurvedic doctor, internal and external herbal applications, panchakarma, mindfulness activities and yoga. The Oberoi Spa is a tranquil, light-filled space, created carefully to promote a sense of wellbeing through our Ayurvedic, Eastern & Western therapies. Hydrotherapy pools, aromatic steam, infrared sauna and heated tepidariums enhance the efficacy of your treatments. Programs for relaxation include a couples' spa retreat, a digital detox and mindfulness programs. These feature complimentary use of the hydrotherapy facilities, a hammam body scrub and a full body massage of choice every day. Guests are also encouraged to spend time experiencing nature therapies such as forest bathing and moon bathing; whereby natural energies are used to heal and revitalise the mind, body and spirit. Mindfulness activities at The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort & Spa include handicrafts, gardening, walking, cycling, star gazing and much more.
- We chose TSI because they are experts in trips for all ASIA. We planned our honeymoon over Sri LANKA and Maldives with them because they give the best tips, value, conditions, hotels and service for the trip. You have a choffer exclusively for you during all trip, and drop you in the best restaurants, shops and places. choosing TSI is choosing quality rigor, seriousness, profesionalness. .......Guillermo Pombo ,SPAIN
- I have travelled to India with TSI many times because I have full confidence in their superior communication ability to understand my requirements. They are able to make suggestions and answer queries without fear or favour which is very valuable when I organise my small group tours and need their expertise. They have a great team of experienced and young agents who are efficient and empathetic to general enquiries and are always there to support me when I am on tour. Whether emailing from Australia or phoning from India I consider them an integral part of my tour operation. I thank them all most sincerely and congratulate them for a superior and high standard of work and friendship.......... Marnie Barter ,Melbourne, Australia
- We had a marvelous trip to India with TSI. All arrangements like hotel, driver, sightseeings etc. that were organized by them were perfect. On a regular base during our trip the head office of TSI called us to inform if we were still satisfied by the services they provide. And yes, of course we were. Thanks TSI for the gift of a perfect memory......... John Bregman ,NETHERLANDS
- It was an amazing trip. I feel very comfortable and safe with my driver and guides. My guides were warm, welcoming and very knowledgeable. My appreciation for India has increased immensely. I will be returning to India next year and will use TSI's services again. ......... Robin Everett ,USA
- Just a short message to tell you that we are now back to France, after our wonderful stay in India. Everything was so well organized, we were very satisfied with the services of the drivers and guides, and we were happy about our intensive visiting program. We are really fascinated by your beautiful country.........Mihaela and Cornelia ,France
- A very well organised roundtrip through a beautiful country. Nice excursions and still plenty of free time. Very good and friendly driver, who was giving us a lot of extra information and showed us the most beautiful places. India was a very holiday for us thanks to TSI......Nico van der Sluijs ,NETHERLANDS
- It has been a great experience for us to visit india .All trip has been well organized and it has covered our expectations .You(Travel Spirit international) are A very good travel agency and we will comment it to our country’s travel agency. We have been assisted excellently in every moment.The hotels during the whole trip have been very comfortable and nice. The driver Pawan has been on time,and polite ,perfect driver..... Mr. Albert Roig ,Spain